Friday, 29 November 2013

The new 2014 workbooks and planners are here!!


After much anticipation they are finally here: The new 2014 create your amazing year from Leonie Dawson! Just like last year she has a biz and life edition. 
The layout and contents have been redesigned somewhat this time.
Absolutely love it and it will be the 3rd time of me using them.
I think they are a great tool to keep you focused and on track with the goals you set yourself at the beginning of the year. 
This past year I have been very consistent with my monthly review and it absolutely showed!

Get your copy here!

By the way of thank you you will receive my free e-book "30 questions you need to ask yourself". This ebook will guide you through the next 30 days by asking you a question per day. by answering these questions, you will gain valuable insights in your life and it will help you to determine your goals for 2014. 

Have a wonderful weekend,
And next year!





3 comments:

  1. Yay, I love these books. I got my 2013 version part way through the year and I can honestly say they helped me focus on the life I really want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Judith, I bought both books and would now like to print them to use in one of my filofaxes. Could you please help me by explaining how you managed to print them (as shown in the picture). Many thanks, Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete