Monday, 24 December 2012

Time Management e-book with each copy of Leonie Dawson's 2013 Workbook/Planner!

Could you actually be one of the few people who hasn't yet ordered their copy of the 2013 Workbook and Planners by Leonie Dawson, that I raved about in this post?!


Awww, that's a pity! Not only are you missing out on a great tool that will help you close up this current year and help you materialize your big dreams and goals in 2013, but you're also missing out on ....

(drumroll)

....

my Time Management e-book!!!



How can you get this e-book?


This e-book will be available as a freebie for anybody who orders the Create Your Incredible Year 2013 Workbook and Planner(s) by Leonie Dawson through my link. After you have ordered, send me an e-mail at jotje69(at)gmail(dot)com and I will email you your very own copy of my Time Management e-book.

This e-book contains a step-by-step guidance to help you set up your own Time Management system. So that your marvelous dreams get a kick in the ass and get actually accomplished next year!!!!

Say, YEAH!!!!




P.S. If you already ordered your Workbooks through my links, send me an e-mail as well. I have a list of names of alle who ordered, but not the email-addresses. You will obviously receive your e-book as well!!
Mail me at jotje69(at)gmail(dot)com

9 comments:

  1. Darn I ordered it through Leonie's site a couple of weeks ago, would have enjoyed your book too !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same problem here! If only I had known!

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOSH I love that idea!!! ­čĹĆ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you like me to host your file then you just send people a link?

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buaaaa *cry* I can't buy it. The people who help me buy online now, they have they address in a POBox and no in my country and they said they can't buy it like this... If it is some product they can but not this *sad sad face*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth, I'm confused! Why wouldn't you be able to buy it? If you have a Paypal account or a Creditcard you can pay for it online. You then get a link to the PDF that you can download and print out yourself. Not shipment required.
      Let me know, if I can assist you.

      Delete
    2. This person said that there is a problem with the address of the final invoice or something, even when it's from a paypal account because his account it's on USA not in Paraguay, but he pays and do everything here. So the alternative is to ask someone to buy it for me and transfer back the money from the paypal to the person that buys it for me...

      Delete
  5. Hello, I just ordered my 2013 Increible Life Workbook,mand so excited tonrecievemit. I would lve a copy of your e-book please. I slso am amFilofax lover, I only have 3 ( A5 Domino black,A5 chameleon black and the Personal Aston in brown) oh I have the A5 Chameleon in Raspberry being delivered June 1st. Regards Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen,
      I'm currently giving away my Time Management E-book for free when people subscribe to the newsletter of my blog www.growblossomflow.com.
      If you hop over there, you'll receive the link in the mail automatically.
      Enjoy!

      Delete