Thursday, 31 May 2012

Honey, I'm home!!!

A while back Philofaxy-reader Caroline announced that she had put her A5 vintage pink Malden on eBay. By that time I had already placed my first bid ... ;-)
And while the Philofaxy-meetup in London was going full steam, I sat on the stairs with my iPod and managed to win it!!!! (and sorry to any Philofaxer I might have outbid ....)

Caroline must be the fastest eBay shipper in history (well, besides the infamous City Organiser of course), as it took only 2 days for the package to travel from the UK to Holland!

As soon as I opened the package and held this precious A5 Malden in all his floppiness and leather-delightness, I had that strong sense of ..... finally returning home!
I didn't realize how much I missed my Malden since I moved from Personal to A5. I have since acquired beautiful and gorgeous A5 binders, but none have that inexplicable Maldenishness ...

Caroline, if you are reading this: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You even cured my lust for the purple A5 Malden!

Love of my life!

10 comments:

  1. I love your title "Honey, I'm home!" Explains the entire post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malden love is strong :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for visiting my blog. What an interesting blog you have! I am very envious of that pink Malden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love my A5 Vintage Pink Malden too, though I have to confess I do still lust after the Purple Malden as well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very much in love with my pink A5 Malden too!
    And it's also cured me of my lust for the purple ones too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, I admit now maybe it hasn't cured me of my purple lust... I'm visiting City Organiser next week & might just have to have a look :)

      Delete
  6. Hello Jotje,

    I don't now how i can reach you. you did earlyer a post off the a5 yournal. that you can bought in Holland. I'm also Dutch can you plz tell me what the younal is in price. BTW i can not buy them overhere because I dont run a companny. I really love the blog. and i have also the hema tabs for my personal " not branded" filofax

    Gr. Rianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rianne, drop me a line at jotje69(at)gmail(dot)com!

      Delete